Membership benefits include:
Membership is for a year (or more as paid for) from the date of membership payment.
- Four issues (paper or digital--your choice but we recommend digital) of the LSA Quarterly per year and access to all current and past digital issues online.
- One issue (paper or digital--your choice but we recommend digital) of the scholarly Journal per year and access to all current and past digital issues online.
- Access to the LSA’s microfilm and photocopy library. This library contains a wide range of old manuscripts and books that are hard to find anywhere else.
- A discount off the price of tuition/room/board at the annual Summer Festivals.
- Access to the LSA Lute Rental Program Collection of lute-family instruments to rent.
- Your dues also provide the financial resources needed to support the staff who organize ongoing programs like the Summer Festivals that are produced annually.
*A Membership Grant funded by donations may be available for full-time students. Please check the description to see whether you qualify, and complete the application process if you wish to be considered.